This is the video that Scientologists don't want you to see. This nine minute video features the Scientology gold boy, Tom Cruise, talking in Scientology terms about how wonderful the religion is and how much it has helped him. Some parts don't make any sense and are vague and kinda creepy. It has been shown on the Today Show, so you know it must be newsworthy. The Church of Scientology has already sent letters to Gawker and other websites asking them to take it down citing copyright infringement, so enjoy this while you can. Below the video is a glossary of terms used by Mr. Cruise in the video that normal folks might not be able to understand.
• KSW: Short for Keeping Scientology Working, a policy written by Hubbard in the 1960s that requires all Scientologists to follow his words and his rules exactly.
• Orgs: An abbreviation for "organizations"; describes all churches of Scientology throughout the world.
• David Miscavige: He is the current leader of Scientology. He's the equivalent of the Pope to the Catholics.
• Out-ethics: Any behavior that violates any of Hubbard's rules of conduct.
• Put ethics in someone else: Make others conform to Hubbard's rules of behavior.
• Criminon: Scientology front group that tries to recruit through the prisons.
• SP: Suppressive Person. Anyone who doesn't like Scientology and/or criticizes Scientology.
• PTS/SP: Another bogus Hubbard term to define behavior that goes against Scientology rules.
• LRH technology or "tech": All of the Scientology policies, rules, mandates, and procedures.